DFK Christmas Fair and Showcase Terms and Conditions
The Fair’s opening hours are 10am to 2pm. The Cricket Club has no parking space of its own. Stallholders can park on the Mall. There is one side that has no parking restrictions. At the end of the day stalls should be packed up before cars are collected. Co-operation of all stall holders is requested to avoid blocking the unloading space. Access for setting up will be Saturday 12 December from 9am to 9.45am only.
All stallholders are required to have carried out a careful assessment of the potential risks associated with their particular activity and may be required to submit a written copy of this upon request.
To the maximum extent permitted in law, you agree that Drama For Kids are not responsible for any financial losses, or for any loss or damage to your equipment, goods or personal belongings and for any personal injury to you or any part or person connected with you. By paying the fee for your stall, you are agreeing to abide by the Drama For Kids Christmas Fair and Showcase Terms and Conditions as outlined on this page.
LIABILITY, INSURANCE & CERTIFICATION
Stallholders are required to carry their own public liability and goods insurance to protect against damage, injury or cancellation. Drama For Kids cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage to goods or persons during the event. Trader information regarding public liability insurance and membership can be found at the National Market Traders Federation website http://www.nmtf.co.uk/ or http://www.marketline.co.uk/ .
Please ensure that you have all relevant certification for your stall/activity. Where applicable, you must supply evidence of these as part of the application process. If you have any queries or concerns regarding documents required please talk to us. Please bring any relevant documentation with you when attending the event as you may be asked to produce this at any time.
Drama For Kids cannot be held responsible or liable for any loss, injury, damage or interruption the stallholder may suffer (whether personally or in respect of personal items or goods brought onto the site at their own risk) under any circumstances, due to but not limited to theft, water damage, accidental damage or cancellation of the event and stallholder activities or operations.
Drama For Kids shall not be liable for damage or theft of stock, interruption of power or services, failure of press advertisements to appear, inclement weather, or anything else beyond its control. It is a condition of booking that the exhibitor understands and accepts that Drama For Kids cannot be held responsible for any losses sustained by an exhibitor
At all times whilst on the site, exhibitors must ensure that their designated stall and its surrounding area, all equipment and all or any other property is kept in a condition that is safe for anyone who may reasonably and foreseeable come into contact with it or be affected by it.
Every exhibitor shall participate in the event entirely at their own risk in every respect including personal injury to themselves/staff or helpers or to any other traders or to members of the public. Exhibitors’ insurance cover must include loss of or damage to property belonging to them or any other person, as a result of occupancy of a stand allocated at this event and transit of goods to and from the event.
The exhibitor shall at all times indemnify Drama For Kids against all injury or loss or damage sustained as a result of their actions or negligence – during set up, during trading and during dismantling and removal of their stand and Drama For Kids accepts no liability and will not be liable for any loss, damage or costs arising directly or indirectly in this regard.
The exhibitor shall make good any damage to premises or fixtures or fittings at The Cricket Club that may result from their participation in the event caused by their act or by the act of staff or helpers.
On receipt of your booking request via Facebook, Phone, In Person, E-mail or Online Form we will allocate you a table – we try to ensure that there is a good variety of stalls throughout the whole Cricket Club. Payment is required in full before a stall will be issued. Payment can be made in cash, by cheque made payable to Drama For Kids , or via Bank Transfer to the Drama For Kids Account. There are a limited number of tables available – these are priced at £25.00. By paying the fee, you are agreeing to abide by the Drama For Kids Christmas Fair and Showcase Terms and Conditions.
Stallholders shall co-operate and comply with all reasonable requests and all other rules and regulations that may be advised from time to time by the Event Organisers and their nominated representative, Emergency Services and all other official organisation operating on site. Rude or aggressive behaviour on site will not be tolerated by the event organisers and you may be asked to leave site.
Abusive or aggressive behaviour towards the Drama For Kids team, other exhibitors or members of the public will not be tolerated under any circumstances. Cooperation between all parties is required at all times.
Exhibitors are expected to adhere to the Drama For Kids policies , including site Health and Safety requirements and the no smoking policy (which applies to all areas within The Cricket Club).
Stall refunds will not be given in the event of cancellation by the stallholder, poor sales, bad weather or any other event that the Drama For Kids has no control over including low visitor numbers.
The event organisers reserve the right to delay, cancel, shorten or terminate the Drama For Kids Christmas Market and Showcase without notice in the event of adverse weather conditions, emergency situations or for any other reason beyond reasonable control. Stallholders will be informed in writing by email of any such decision or verbally if on site in the event of an incident.
The event organisers further reserve the right to immediately terminate the right of any stallholder failing to comply with any of the terms and conditions and bond rules, or any reasonable directions given by us or the parties specified in the clauses above.
No refunds or compensation of any sort will be paid to stallholders who fail to attend the Drama For Kids Christmas Market and Showcase or where we have exercised the right to delay, cancel, shorten or terminate the Market or where a stallholder has been instructed to cease trading due to non-compliance with any of the above Terms and Conditions.
RULES OF THE DAY
- No music or radios
- Smoking anywhere in the Cricket Club is prohibited by law. Please do not smoke in front of the main entrance as this is very off putting to visitors.
- Hot Food Stallholders must provide a risk assessment with their application form indicating how they intend to heat food and if using gas appliances should include specific reference to serious fatal injury due to gas explosion . Gas appliances should have a daily check and an inspection, service and a test should be carried out by Gas Safe registered engineer every 12 months. The stallholder must know where the main isolation tap is and how to turn off in an emergency. All hot food stallholders must supply their own fire extinguisher and fire blanket and ensure that any hot surfaces are labelled with warnings about heat. Stallholders should not leave their stall unattended at any time during the bazaar. All food stallholders should supply a copy of their public liability insurance and Food Hygiene certificates with their application.
- Lights and laptops only plugged into electric sockets please. If you require something special for demonstrations please contact the Drama For Kids team well in advance. Electrical appliances must all have a current PAT test certificate before they can be used in the Cricket Club
- Disputes must be referred to a member of the Drama For Kids team and their decision is final.
- Only products and services declared on the application form may be shown unless agreed with a member of the Drama For Kids team on the day.
- Sellers of alcohol must arrange their own licence and must display this at all times. No raffles or lotteries are allowed.
- The Drama For Kids will, in everyone’s interests, always act to ensure a calm and pleasant event for all – stallholders and public. If you have any doubts please check with a member of the Drama For Kids team. The safety of everyone is Drama For Kids priority.
- Hours: Set up is from 9am to 9.45am on Saturday 12 December. The fair’s opening hours are 10 – 2pm. Please have your stall ready by 10am. Dismantling before 3pm (even on a bad day) is not allowed. You are required to dismantle your stall and vacate the premises by 3.30pm.
- Please be aware there are limited parking spaces in front and back of the building so do unload as speedily as possible and then move your car to the side of the Mall where there is free parking before setting up your stall. When packing up please dismantle the stall before collecting your car.
- Note your nearest fire exit and that the assembly point is in front of the Cricket Club on the grass. Please notify a member of the Drama For Kids team if you suspect a fire.