Why attend DFK?
- Become involved with a series of fun-filled learning activities, which aim to develop ongoing confidence, self-esteem and skill in verbal communication.
- DFK will provide unique opportunities to develop clear speech & fluent delivery as well as pleasing social skills.
- Students of all ages are encouraged to participate in drama, musical theatre, TV and Film through workshops, improvisation, poetry, movement, singing & dance.
- DFK is a great way to build confidence – students discover the essence of story telling through dramatic play and students are introduced to various ways of telling a story through movement, voice, improvisation, word play and creating characters.
- DFK students will create original stories as well as explore classic children’s literature to discover themes and ideas.